I. IDENTIFICATIONTitle / ET Clinical Support
Position Number / (Contract – 12 month)
Division/Department / Canada Ostomy
Travel / 60% – 70%
Staff Reporting to Position / None
Open Date / Immediate
Support the clinical education needs of the Canadian ostomy business through educational opportunities within the acute, long term care, and community markets. Education & Messaging to be focused on clinical, evidence-based health outcomes.
· Assist in conversion excellence for ostomy and continence care – in-servicing of acute facilities, retail, and long term care as needed.
· Deliver customized educational programs for key customer groups (end users, nurses, channel partners, GPO, Long Term Cares, retail) to enhance the value of Hollister as a business partner.
· Deliver effective educational programs that assist with Canadian sales and marketing objectives (e.g., retail campaigns ostomy days, product launches, regional sales meetings).
· Support key initiatives as it relates to focused nursing/medical customer groups.
· Utilize educational tools that meet customer needs based on assessments of clinical/end user groups.
· Assist in implementation of new clinical programs that will differentiate Hollister as a business partner.
· Travel with Sales Specialists to provide additional support and expertise with clinical focus.
· Provide clinical input as it relates to the use of our products and positioning with key customer groups.
· Work collaboratively with Secure Start services team to achieve customer goals and enhance outcomes as needed.
· Provide support to customers by responding to phone calls and supporting questions and situations that arise as needed.
IV. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
· Verbal communication skills
· Travel, mobility essential for travel (car, train, air)
· Listening skills
· Flexibility in working hours
· Time management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to disseminate complex medical data to peers and laymen
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Registered Nurse
· WOC/ET Nurse
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a nurse in acute care setting
· Recent clinical experience
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Teaching experience
Desirable but not essential for job
· Master’s Degree
· Experience with home care
· Past experience with large audience presentations and the coordination of educational events
Interested candidates, please contact:
Director of Sales and Marketing